www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

First thing EVERYBODY have a great Thanksgiving Day.

Oh, what are you having for Thanksgiving Day dinner, where at, and with whom?

And are you going out to play a round or two?

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If I'm not too Stuffed !!!!
I cant wait. It will be a wonderful day.. Weather man says it will rain but I'm pumped anyway.

1. DG will start early. Hope to meet Jim and stevo at Lorch park coyote course.

2. To my brothers by 12:30 to eat turkey/dressing, ham, cranberry/marshmellow stuff my mom makes, sweet potato pie, green bean casserole, corn/jalapino casserole my sister in laws sister makes and pecan pie with the family.

3. Then its Cowboys VS Saints at 3 oclock. Somebody is going down.
Country Buffet FTW. No cooking involved but plenty of eating. It is supposed to be the coldest day of the week here so probably no disc golf. I'm sure that I will have to take a nap later.
for all u flyers out there ....... watch the pat downs ..... them agents out there love their jobs .....
Happy Thanksgiving to all! Turkey and dressing at the in-law's, sneak out after and try out new course on Purdue's campus.
Not sure if I'll be disc golfing on Turkey Day. My wife has committed us to go to my sisters which is 2 hours away.
I would much rather stay home disc golf with my sons in the morning, watch the Pats play and have a relaxing turkey dinner.
Turkey Bowl 3 at Buffumville Dam in MA. 50 people registered $10 pp random Dubs , CTP prizes on every holes!
Then off to the parents for all the goods and cap it off with a PATS win ! And going to the Celtics tonite!
My son and I will will play a round of disc golf at our home course.

Then it's turkey time and football too!

Happy Thanks Giving!
This may have been mentioned already.

Here is Wishing ALL my Friends , Frisbee Family and Disc Golf Friends a Very Happy and Safe Thanksgiving Holiday !!!!
My moto for Thanksgiving football this year is root for the visitors.
Oven baked turkey that has been brined for 18 hours, deep fried turkey (first time trying this), sprial cut ham, and prime rib. Not to mention all the fixins. Traveling to Chicago where my son lives. Will try to get out early Thursday morning to toss a few discs with my son. I bought him a new Latitude 64 Halo-Gold (173g) and I'm curious to see how much distance he can get out of it. He's got a strong arm, I'm anticipating 450' plus.
Dude, Deep fried turkey is the best! I promise you wont be disappointed-just make sure the turkey is thawed ALL THE WAY! If not oil bubbles over and catches fire, very dangerous. I always do them right in the driveway, where everything is out of reach of the flames. Never do them inside a garage or other structure. Other than that ENJOY! I've used my fryer for tons of stuff that all turned out great, even went and got like 5 cornish hens and did them with all with different injectable marinades and it was awesome. For best results use peanut oil, man I wish we weren't going to family TG and were having it here, no fried turkey for me this year. Unless you got room for one more, that way I could show you in person-way easier. Just send your address soon so I have time to get there....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968