www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Looking for a putter that has a little more hyzer from those that are just straight shooters...Any Suggestions?

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Putting with a T-Bird is no big deal. If I saw a beginner doing it because it was his only disc I might advise them to try a putter. But if you have been playing and have your game established, to each his own.

As for a good putter that hyzers in flight, I would say most champion and star aviars do that in different degrees along with hard type wizzards and z magnets. Most soft putters tend to break in and lose some of their hyzer factor. Bead or beadless plays a role as well .The best thing to do is try different types and see what works best for you.
Yeah, I used an Aviar back in the day. Still a very good disc. I wonder also about a Comet? But I'm not sure if that is really a putter or not.
its not for me....i love my putter ( Challenger FLX) Its actually a Xmas present for my buddy...hes been complaining about how his putter just goes too straight when he want its to hyzer. He is throwing a Maniac I believe...real old disc.
Pro Soft Rhyno !
If you are looking for a putter with some hyzer to it, you should try the Vibram VP. One of my buddies uses this putter and he swears by it.

For a Understable Putter , I just take a 175 Dx Aviar and Drive with it a Few rounds. Beats up nicely !
I'm with Skipper and Mr. Ed on the Wizard. Now that I have my magic I really only grab the wizard when I'm looking for a little hyzer and am looking to have the shot fade left towards the basket. ( For me, that usually means an approach rather than a Putt though)
Teebird is one of the best putting drivers ever made. Comet may be a mid-ranger. TO HAVE A PUTT HYZER OUT, PUTT WITH A MIDRANGER OR PUT MORE HYZER ON THE DISC.
I'm the same as you. I putt with the prototype magics and up shopt with a stiff wizard.
Love both of them.
This is exactly what i ordered for him....I found it a little bit after i started this discussion.
Understable is a disc that hyzers...
Nope. You've got it backward Adam. For a right handed backhand thrower, an overstable disc is the one that is going to want to cut left more. The understable disc is the one that will turn to the right.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968