www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

US beats Algeria in overtime! The US had ANOTHER disallowed goal and still won!! It just goes to show what you can achieve if u got the heart!

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

USA! USA! USA!
That was AMAZING! I was on a treadmill in the YMCA and cheered and held my arms in the air. They just kept banging away at the end. Algeria missed a nearly automatic opportunity 3 on 1 near the end too.
Exciting game!!!! Go USA.
And I heard we scored like 9 goals in the last few minutes of play in our games! People with heart conditions probably shouldn't watch the US play, lol, but it makes for exciting games!
Now Slovakia has just put out Italy, the world champions, 3-2! I'm not even a huge soccer fan, but this is a fantastic tournament so far!
I tried looking this up on youtube and they (fifa) banned it due to copyright issues.

Screw you FIFA, it is our team and we deserve to see it a million times if we want!
Try Yahoo Sports or maybe ESPN's website to watch some clips. But I agree, FIFA is pretty awful in general and the tourny is good in spite of them! Of course watch the games themselves if u can!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968