www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Who you going for?

Nikko is winning with a -7 right now.

Tags: USDGC

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm always pulling for Dave Feldburg. I just like his style.
The guy with the Explorer
I like David as well... but thats because I lived in the same town and have had a chance to play a few rounds. I also like Nikko I think it's the hair! The cool thing is that Nikko is coming to Hawaii for our Tournament on the 16-17th of this month... I would love to play a round with him... always neat to play with the pro's!
Your posts get more and more obscure all the time. But then that's what we love about them.
Barry Schultz, Nate Sexton, Paul Ulibarri, Will Schusterick, and the Champ. I would be happy if any of these people won.
Seems like it's a tough course this year – especially with the new OB rule. People are posting some high scores. A +7 is a 1000 rated round. I like how Nate and Val shot the same score! I hope Philo does better tomorrow. Same with Avery.
Mike Henry
I've been trying to find info on this rule....stroke and distance.....what is it about?
That sucks for both of them. I hope they do good, not win, but do good! Sounds like they both need a break.
If you go OB on a drive you get a stroke and re-tee. Same with all other shots. If you go OB you throw from your lie until your disc lands in bounds. So you lose a stroke and you lose the distance you normally would get if your disc lands in bounds then skips out.
Does Dave still have that piece of crap that blue and i think maybe a few other colors? lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968