Who you going for?

Nikko is winning with a -7 right now.

Tags: USDGC

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mike Henry
Matty O, Greg Barsby, Steve Brinster, and Cale Leiviska
I'm always rooting for Nikko, but I'll be happy for whoever wins.
Second round: Philo shot a 59! He definitely did better.
Watch live streaming video from discgolfplanet at livestream.com
Bumpski rumpski
I'm still going for Nikko. Nikko sounds like he has a good plan of attack and this same style has actually won 1st place a few times. I just didn't think playing conservatively at this level would net you a win. Then again, this is the USDGC with the famous yellow rope, wind, and now absent of buncr rule with the added stroke and distance. Avery and Doss seemed a little heated right after their finishes yesterday when they got interviewed.
Schusterick....man, did he come from nowhere...carded a 56 to catapult to first place with no bogies and 11 birds.
How many strokes is Nikko trailing?
That was a great round of golf played by young Will ............ very steady and up the middle .... lots of composure and joy at winning, very well done. Tough luck for Nikko .... who would ever imagine hitting that concrete path twice and ob'ing behind the pin ...... such are the mysteries of golf ..... the coverage got way better in the afternoon ..... hope the announcers get to look at their work and critique at what worked and didn't ..... they had no idea their signal was not working and hopefully it could be worked out prior to starting at the Memorial ....... wonderful coverage though I really did enjoy it ...... it is the future for sure ... I hope the pdga does announce how they did financially on the sponsorship and how much they did raise for the broadcast. Good to see the PDGA taking the lead on it too ...... now all we have to do is get them to publish the Disc Golf Magazine online and forget the paper hardcopy, the future is here Now.
This video includes Nate Sexton's ace on #7 during the final round:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-3dEmQA75E

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968