www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I recently posted a fresh video from Disc Golf Live video magazine, episode 35.  The footage comes from last fall's USDGC and features all 40 or so of the players who deuced both of the holes where we shot full-field coverage. 

Don't know if this meets the Russell standard for good videos (just kidding, bud!) but we think folks will like it.  Not much plot but the actors are all pretty life-like.

http://www.discgolfersr.us/video/usdgc-honor-roll-2009

For folks who don't know, DGL is available for free for broadcast on local and community access TV stations wherever a motivated local resident wants to submit the show for broadcast.  We send our DVDs out for free, and also have a download option available for those who can handle that challenge. 

DGL is seen on stations across the country, well over 100 to date.  But there are lots more out there, so check with your local station and see what it takes to submit a show for broadcast. 

We also offer home delivery of our Home DVD version (formatted for easier viewing) for those who want to support our efforts at bringing DG to TV, one community at a time.  We'll offer our $36 per year PDGA rate (six one hour episodes) to DGR.us members, just shoot us an email regarding your interest. 

Wholesale rates also available for those who want to slip a DGL DVD into the player packages at an upcoming event.

For now, back to editing.  Episode 36 is calling.

Best regards,

Joe

Joe Wander
Producer and Editor
Disc Golf Live video magazine
www.discgolflive.com
Bringing DG to TV one community at a time

Tags: Discraft, Innova, PDGA, hill, rock, winthrop

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Loved the video Joe. Great quality and great commentary. Keep up the good work. It makes me miss South Carolina. I go back to visit about twice a year and I've still not made it to the Winthrop course. Maybe next time.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968