www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Wednesday, October 7, begins several days of live disc golf Web-TV coverage of the PDGA's United States Disc Golf Championships (USDGC).

You can sign up and pay a donation to watch (recommended) or you can just sign up for free. We signed up and we're really looking forward to coverage beginning today (Wednesday, at about 11:15 am Eastern time.

As we wait to watch the coverage, there is a camera aimed at the tee for one of the holes and it is fun watching players warm up and greet each other. Don't miss out on this very significant disc golf event!

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

registered,watched,site crashed,unable to log on.Oh well.Flying out to Cinn,Ohio to see daughter and hopefully the Flying Pig Open the weekend of Oct 17-18.looks like I'll be wearing jeans instead of shorts.
same for me! Its been great to watch for the time being though!
Darn it. I hope that is due to unexpected demand!
I just called the PDGA office. ALl they can say right now is they're "working on it."
I sure hope they get this error fixed. It was really exciting to watch. The camera angles are awesome and the sound was also good. Maybe somebody stepped on a line or something. Lets hope it gets fixed in a hurry.
finally able to log on,but a twenty minute wait,crashed again,unable to contact site.perhaps later or will read about the lucky ones who were actually at Winthrop.
thanks for the info Terry.
not sure what's going on with the broadcast but this sux
working
Got it back!
Working great, but who the hell are these commentators?
According to ToDo Live web help, you need Adobe Flash player 10 loaded and not on Firefox, Explorer only

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968