www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Wednesday, October 7, begins several days of live disc golf Web-TV coverage of the PDGA's United States Disc Golf Championships (USDGC).

You can sign up and pay a donation to watch (recommended) or you can just sign up for free. We signed up and we're really looking forward to coverage beginning today (Wednesday, at about 11:15 am Eastern time.

As we wait to watch the coverage, there is a camera aimed at the tee for one of the holes and it is fun watching players warm up and greet each other. Don't miss out on this very significant disc golf event!

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Right now it is Terry Miller (L) a Pro and Wisconsin-area promoter with (R) Brian Mace, also known as MaceMan - a Texas based Pro/promoter who use to travel all over the US with a portable disc golf store.
Mine's working good with Safari.
working very well. Contacted Paul Ulibarri on the phone. He is -6 down and in third thus far, with 45 players finishing the lst round. Congrats to Paul.
Of course it doesn't work.

Logs me out after about a minute everytime, saying someone else logged in with the same ID.
Paul is still in third -6 down with 57 players finishing the lst round. The site works very very well. J. Cappalino Col ret.
Yeah, Ben was using his Treo as an Internet tether, it's pretty slow. That probably is why he kept getting kicked off.
No, using the Sprint broadband card. It logs me out, gave up trying, 20+tries, 2 browsers. I don't care that much rather Wii golf, but it'd be nice for the customers.
This is pretty darn cool. I was able to watch during my prep period at school. Lots of talking.
working for me now. server was timing out on me this morning but working awesome now. webgasm.

i'm using firefox btw.
Nice that Billy Crump's doing throw by throw descriptions. He knows what he is doing.
Yes, he sure knows what he is talking about, very good anouncing Billy.
This is SUCH a huge step for disc golf. I'm at work and loving the coverage. I mean .. SWEET ! some great coverage on USA network. And they said this coverage is going to reach out to more major events throughout next year. I'm excited for the game!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968