www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

OK, so they suck, when you are the only person who plays disc golf! Come on, ya know. You're all lounging around and you've already been to the beach and the local downtown shops 50 frickin times in the past 3 days. So hey! you guys want to go play some disc golf? It's one of the best courses in the state and they rent discs! Come on...lets go!..... Silence....then the curled upper lip. Ya, know the old "turd under the nose" look. Aaaaahhhh...naw....sounds fun, but.....HEY! lets go to the beach! Oh, and we can also check out downtown OB. Ya!!!! great idea! Wooo hooooo! lets GO!

Man, vacations suck!lol!

OK, I had to vent. One of the worst vacations I've ever been on.

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, it's tough to go solo. Sure I get the "Oh feel free to go play", but it's laced with the good old catholic guilt trip. Plus I really hate sleeping on the couch lol!! Even more so. It's the, why would I want to go play some lame a$$ game of "Frisbee Golf" attitude I get.
I don't need to be on vacation to get all that!
OB as in Ocean Beach, San Diego or SLO-town?

Or did you throw the family outta bounds?!
Well, I felt like throwing a few of them OB, but yes. It was good old Ocean Beach. Kind of a cool hippie town in a dirty sort of way lol. Granted, one couple is from Denver. So I could dig the fact they wanted to hang at the beach, but my god! 24/7! Come on, it's frickin sand! I was getting so torqued. I was almost ready to walk to Morley field, but I decided to keep the peace. Have you ever played there? or is it to far south?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968