www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

The Lace is Vibram Disc Golf's first long distance driver. It is a very fast and stable long distance driver. It is beefy enough to handle the wind and yet does not need insane power to get way down the fairway. The Lace is like a faster Trak with a ton more glide thrown in as a bonus.

Get ready to Lace one down the fairway – way down the fairway!

Tags: disc, distance, driver, golf, lace, long, range, vibram

Views: 274

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting. I was trying to find the flight chart for the disc. On the Vibram site there is a small flight chart on one page that is too small to read. Also it looks like Vibram uses a different rating system.

Look forward to getting this new,recent Vibram disc,plus it's release date is 1 day before my 61st b-day.Hint to my wife ;>}

150-160 ish weight neighborhood.Gotta love Vibram discs,throw and they sit,hit chains great.

Thanks for the feedback. I have added a PDF of the flight chart as a downloadable file on the Flight Ratings page. http://www.vibramdiscgolf.com/flight-ratings.html

I also thought that sorting our discs by category would look good on the discs tab, so that change was made to. Much better!

Lastly, our flight ratings are relative so that players can comfortably determine what discs they can throw well. For example, if you can throw an Ibex well, you should be able to throw a Sole or Trak well, since they all require similar launch speeds.

Agreed! Although initial release will be from 167-175 grams. We will be getting lighter discs as we are able to keep up with initial demand.

Nice work on the flight chart. I was just cruising around your website and it is nicely laid out with good information.

It is finally. I can not wait. There are a lot of fans in Japan.

My next disc purchase plans to be the ibex--- unless you have better suggestions for an amateur player that max's around 325'  

I recommend the Ibex as the perfect Vibram starter disc.

What would you say make the difference in flight paths with it being soft and firm... from my experience the softer it is the more understable it is--- but im probably wrong

I've found no noticeable difference and have heard some say the soft is more overstable and some say the soft is more understable. I think, thrown flat, they will fly similarly.

Someone thought that since we have not posted any more durability videos with our drivers, that they drivers may not be as durable as the putters. Here is what I did yesterday. Enjoy.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968