The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf
A course that I play in will be having "Battle Golf". The concept is to perform different tasks per hole while playing stroke play. Here are some of the ideas..........
* Play entire hole with just a mini
* Shotgun a beer and drive
* Perform a 360 tee off
* Throw with opposite hand
* Loser of hole must carry everyone else's bag
* Opponent chooses what Disc you will use
* Place another basket next to original basket. You'll have to putt twice, if you miss you are stroked and will have to putt at both baskets again.
* Opponent can move your landed disc 10 feet in any direction
* Throw twice, play worst throw.
These are just some examples. What would you put down as a wacky rule in order to make Disc Golf more fun and difficult ?
* Putter only hole
* Opposite hand forehand drive
* Upside down disc hole (All shots on the hole using disc upside down)
* Putt with your fastest driver
Drive from the back of a fellow dg'er.
Putt from back of dg'er as you run by basket.
Be sure you get a sign off waiver with witness and noterized for the above mentioned;>}