www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

3:00 on wed is the time to talk (no cutting will be done) about trimming of the course.
Please come give suggestions.

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fairways need to be just that !!! Fair !!
Last year there wasn't much communication about trimming this course. This is the best time for the person that has the parks permission to trim. This is not the best time for me as I am flying in on a red eye on wed morn. But we are locked in to his timing. Some people might not like that but get over it. At least he is willing to work with us. (I think he is still a little upset about last year). If this ends up just being the two of us,well let's just say that would suck. Please come out and RSVP on here or discgolfscene.com show some support for what the CLUB is doing. You know the saying you never know what you got tll it's gone.
Man mike I wish I would have seen this sooner! I just made plans yesterday for wednesday.
i'd love to come out, sadly that's during work times for me.
Take out some of the Autumn Olives. Those bushes are the worst. I can't make it to Hudson till 5:30 on Wednesday. But that is my suggestion. Other than that I think it's a great course not to much that needs to be changed about the course.
I haven't made a Wednesday night yet this year, life keeps getting complicated on Wednesdays. Mike, I'll try to be out for this. I was making some mental notes on this when I played the Monster the other day. Most of the usual suspects will need to be cut back as usual. New trees were added over the w/e on #14, although they've still got many more to plant (the crew was working Saturday).
If i lived in MI id be there
There are a few people showing up, but a few that I was hoping would show up haven't RSVP'd yet. Come on, this is your chance. Don't just come on here and complaign. Work with the club. If you aren't able to make it maybe you could write down some suggestions and post them here or discgolfscene. I just got yelled at for ten minutes because of this thing and all I want to do is get people involved.
Mike, I'll be there if I can leave work early enough to offer the perspective of an interested but not highly skilled disc golfer.

I just don't understand how an open process for deciding this stuff can be criticized. The only alternative is to do it in secret - which would of course be criticized more.
I will try to be there
That would be great Ben.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968