www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

40 Acre site in South East MI, I'm going to post the link to map of property and a drawing of the land with acres marked out.  All ideas will be used to make the final course.  Think of the best holes from the best courses.  Print the drawing fill in your course and submit.  Looking to make a true championship course,  24 or 27 hole layout only.  Good Luck.

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=42.710554,-83.566625&s...

North from were eagle road turns to a strait line off road to the East tree line towards second back yard South back to the road. 

Anyway to outline the property?
I did on the PC at work today and have the acres marked out.  I'm on a mac now and there is no Paint to use, so tomorrow i will scan and upload the outline with the markings.
ever get a map with outlined boundaries?
I have it uploaded on my discgolfscene.com page search my name or pdga # the pics are public so you can find them.

Looks like quite a bit of property.  The squares are those acres?

correct roughly 40 total, i took the time to make the layout scale to the picture for ease of configuration and hole lengths.
Email Ben Calhoun.. He's all over this one. Or Scott White.
Is this private or public land?   I would be interested in coming out to look and scout for some holes, but I probably don't have time to take on the whole task of the complete design.  Either way good luck

If I wasn't working on a course in SW MI, I'd give a crack at it. Just stick with a local experienced designer. Any course designer will want to survey the land before trying to make up a map or any supporting material. 

Good luck and keep growing Michigan disc golf.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968