www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Looking to get my hands on some CE Firebirds. I've got plastic to trade or may need to sell some to come up with cash, but anybody looking to let some Firebirds go?

Thanks!

Brandon Ray Watson #33114

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's what I use to think. The problem with having that special disc or discs. Is that I'm afraid to throw it. Unless I'm 110% sure I'll get it back. It's funny and sad all in one. Oh,better not throw it. there is a puddleover there and I'm not sure how deep it is.....Nope can't throw it on this hole the weeds are to high. Hmmm too windy, it might turn over and never come back. DAMN, it's Friday the 13th, better keep it in the bag! It's not special it's a curse!
i do have one champion firebird that i purchased a very long time ago and over the years have stopped using it... it should still have some pretty damn good life left in it.. i just carry it around in my bag but havent actually thrown it in a few years.. i can send you some pics and figure out the weight if your interested... what might you have to offer in return
What are you interested in and I am sure I can come up with it? I'd like some pics if you can email them to me. brandonraywatson@yahoo.com.

Thanks!
I am selling some plastic at the moment and will let you know.
I really got to get a hot stamp machine it would belike printing money.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968