www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Looking to get my hands on some CE Firebirds. I've got plastic to trade or may need to sell some to come up with cash, but anybody looking to let some Firebirds go?

Thanks!

Brandon Ray Watson #33114

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hit this guy up he had one the other day for sale. not sure if he still has it or the price.

http://annarbor.craigslist.org/gms/1707672318.html
I have 5 but there's almost nothing you would be willing to offer to get me to part with one, but you may try.
Wow! Fresh out of these...
I have had to switch to the 12 Time Champion Firebird and it is a workhorse!

I think your best bet is ebay. Thats were I get my CE stuff. However you are talking around $125 to $150 for a brand new 1st run in CE palstic. you can get a 2nd, 3rd run or a used one for a bit less. Like Ben mentioned. Most people who throw them are not going to part with them. Good luck though.
There is a guy with the name "maddogtannin" on discaroo who has CE plastic for a pretty reasonable price. Normally I would not recommend this avenue, but he has a mountain of good feedback and lots of plastic. I stick with the 11X KC firebirds. They're pearly, grippy, flatter than a pancake, and excellent wind fighters. Plus, they go for around $25-30 instead of $50-125.
ebay is nice but the prices are way to much, best bet is to talk to alot of the older disc golfers in the area. they might have some put away.
Thanks for the feedback guys. I know the Ebay route is what I was hoping to avoid due to the price. I'm not necessarily concerned with first run or being new. I'd be interested in used. I don't have a lot of the old plastic as I've only been playing for 4 years now. I have a Black CE Eagle 166, couple chain stamp Aviars, some other collector plastic, but the rest of the stuff is newer. I carry the 11x Firebird in my bag at all times and for some reason haven't liked the 12x as much as the CE. I have a few guys locally who have some, but most of them are also not willing to part with any. My goal is to trade or sell some of my plastic to buy a Firebird or two because I just got the great news that my wife and I have a baby on the way so I am trying hard not to spend additional $. Thanks for all the feedback. I'm even resorting to selling my Archos MP4 player and other items to try and get some cash to pick up some Firebirds.
I don't throw it haven't in 5 years. All have aces for cash on them and it's my all-time favorite disc. I wouldn't sell one for 500$.
$501.37?
TP, you have any pics? Send them to brandonraywatson@yahoo.com if you do and let me know what you are looking to get for it.

Thanks,

Brandon Ray Watson #33114
There is a CE Firebird FX that is brand new going for $90. That's a good price (can't believe I said that) for a CE Firebird. No matter were you get it.
I want the orange one I saw on ebay. I made the mistake of looking at them after reading this thread...urge to buy rising... I don't have 90, let alone 20 to spend on discs at the moment though. :-( I should be happy with my 3 11x firebirds. I think I just want one super special disc in the bag...the secret weapon. The closer.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968