www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hello All Discrafters,

I am wanting to broaden my horizons a bit and get in to some Discraft discs. I'm not really looking to replace any of my putt, approach, or mid-range discs. However, I do feel my bag may be missing a few shots that I could possibly fill with some Discraft discs.

I have been throwing the following:

BH Distance - 168 Pro Boss
FH Distance - 172 DX Destroyer
Control - 169 Star Valkyrie
Turnover - 175 Star Roadrunner

Any suggetions?

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Go buy a Quest AT Classic Inferno. Great disc.
Good advice! That's the best discraft disc ever made Jim. Way to follow discussions and contribute to the original thread starters question! Three cheers for Jim......
BH Distance - NUKE
FH Distance - NUKE
Control - XL, Flash
Turnover - Rogue, Surge, Surge SS
Are you looking for just drivers? If so the only driver I've ever kept from Discraft was the Nuke. I just never could throw their drivers for some reason. For fairway drivers, try the Tracker. It 'pretty cool. Sorry to say, but the only Discraft discs I ended up really liking. Were their mids! I love my Drone, Wasp, Buzzz and Hawk. Nothing can touch these discs. Close, but they are tops imo.
I just posted that because a lot of people only think that there are two choices, Innova and Discraft, when in reality there is a wider selection out there. Classic Inferno is a great disc.

Anyway, thanks for the three cheers.
Way to follow the post and put in a Rouge :)~ I know it's king of sort of Discraft, but I had to jab ya. After poking Jim...lol
I deserve the poke, but look at the pdga approved discs list and tell me who makes the rogue :)
elite z is more overstable if your that kind of guy
I <3 Z Wildcats
Hey Guys, thanks for all of the all of the responses. I can't wait to try some of these discs.
I will let you know the next time I am there! I have been itching to play the Arroyo again. Are you going to the State Tourney?
i would suggest innova discs b/c that is just my preference :) &ut i will tell ya what. Hopefully you will be out at ruidoso this sat for their one day tourney. over 4k in prizes a ctp on every hole and i
t is unsanctioned so cash will be the pay out for ams. i will bring my spare bag (60 or so discs) and you can huk all the disc craft i have. i only love one d.c. disc and that is the nebula

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968