www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

SO what goodies did Santa leave under the tree for all my fellow golfers out there?
Myself I got
INNOVA competition bag
Super Color BUZZ
and two tie-dyed WILDCATS
I almost forgot ....My new Crystal STARFIRE that I won in the JUMBO TOSS showed up Christmas Eve.
How about you?

No matter what you got, and what you may believe I hope that this Holiday season brings you joy, love, peace and Aces!

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yay! I got a new GIRLY PINK Innova competition bag with new quad shocks, two disc golf key chains, a stainless steel water bottle which attaches to my bag, and a wooden clock engraved with an outdoor scene w/ a basket and it says "Time for disc golf!"
Silly relatives and friends think I already have enough DG stuff! Not a good season to be a disc golfer ne ways, I usually get disc golf gifts in May for my birthday,......
I got to play with frineds on Christmas Eve. Some new discs to dye and some winter socks for the cold rounds.
two stacks of discs, gave one stack away.
-Revolution Dual Pack
-Sigg limited edition liter bottle.
-and Sigg bag clip

Can't wait to get some new discs with all the money I got as well.
New basket=Super Sweet
What I received is not importain. JESUS Birthday is a GREAT reason to join with FAMILY n FRIENDS, to remember how Blessed we ALL are.I spent Christmas with a VERY special person, talked to my SON, chatted with FRIENDS both near and FAR, received MANY messages from friends around the WORLD on "DISCGOLFER R US." So I guess I'm a VERY fortunate person!!!!! PLUS,,, I've got a CANNON for an ARM and a PUTT to KILL 4!! Merry Christmas to ALL! Marty Cook #5239
revo dual backpack, some hand warmers for this cold we got, and we played 9 holes at grand woods pk.
I got a boss, epic, JLS, and a champ. wraith and orc

wohoo!
it means if you offer the disc a cookie, it will "flip."
For Christmas I got FLX Pulse, FLX Challenger, FLX Buzzz, and a FLX Avenger SS.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968