www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

After a recent round, my buddy and I went the food store. In the well lit store we noticed that we had major dirt stains on the shoulders of our shirts. So tonight I'm going to wash the straps of my 3 bags.

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok....
thats funny. I have a brand new pair of quads but haven't put them on my bag yet, still kind of used to the single strap. But after tournaments, I get ot look at the dirt "Y" on everyones backs from the sweat and dirt from the straps. SO reading this post was funny to me.
Yep, that's pretty standard. Especially after those hot summer days of playing w/o a shirt, or sweating through your shirt into the straps. Some guys love to throw their quads into the dirt every time they set their bag down too, I usually set mine on top of my bag and try to keep them off the ground for obvious reasons. Wear black!
makes a whole lot more sense now. i've noticed some of my shirts, even after being washed, are a little soiled on the shoulders. i never made the connection.
So how did you was them? Results...Living in Houston it's salt stains from sweat that plague us.
I just wash mine on cold, no softener, air dry. Result...Clean straps
Strap Knapp!!!! lmao!!!
Mike said:

gentle cycle?
Washing your Bag Straps works. Air dry only , no dryer !!!!!
I just use regular, it's not a bra...lol! But If you have some rips or tears in the netting or stitching like I have seen on some, gentle may be a good choice. I usually wash mine with my bag and towels and I have had no problems so far.

Peter Kunoff said:
Mike said:

gentle cycle?
you wash the bag as well??? hmmmmm.....mine is kinda ratty
Yes , bags too............. I have seen some bags that look like a dog had a tug a war with it then a truck ran it over in the mud !!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968