www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have a wasp and a Buzzzz (well three of them) and I am wondering what is the real difference. I see little difference in throwing them other then the Buzzz goes a little further.

I do not have a Drone, but I am looking at buying one so I have the hive experience.

What is the real difference between these three discs?

Tags: Buzzz, discraft, hive, overstable, wasp

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Z drone=stable in all conditions. let me put it this way, I carry 4 to 5 roc's can do almost anything with them but the Z drone filled a nice spot for anything that HAS to go left within 300. maybe a bit more, i have gotten supreme confidence knowing that i wont flip the drone, i can count on it when it matters. inside 100 it is sweet for them spiking touch shots that you want to sit down instead of sliding away from the target, and will make some extra dueces shootin the tight gaps on long putts in the wind. for me buzz never made the cut, i got rocs that are beat and i can turn right, but the drone was an instant fit for an overstable mid which my rocs, even champ couldn't do.
I had the Hive but put away my ESP Buzzz for a bit( my Z Challenger fills that spot). The Z Wasp is my go to mid... really, it handles a hard snap and the disctance is usually around 200-225. My 08 Wolrds FLX Drone is awsome! It is a must have in heavy wind... and I am always getting the guys I play with to go shot for shot with their Gators vs my Drone...

I'd like to check out a Z Drone, see how it handles
Pro-D Drone is awesome. Forehand or backhand.
Drone 2.5, Wasp 1.5, Buzz .5
I have found that the Drone is the shortest of the three but the most predictable.
The Wasp seems to be pretty decent can handle a good amount of snap with out flipping over, and seems to go the furthest for me.
And the Buzz., you already know.

I know Guys who Swear by these and I mean SWEAR !!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968