www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What is the most exotic type of game play that you have ever heard of or witnessed?

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Never tried it but Bingo Bango Bongo would be fun.  It would be kind of a pian in the ass to have to measure out putting range for first on green, but aside from that I think it would be cool.

Bingo = 1 pt for longest drive

Bango = 1 pt for 1st within putting distance

Bongo = 1 pt for first to hole out

And if you ace a hole you get to flick a Champion plastis disc at your opponents kneecaps.  Not really.

Invent Games to play. Rip is Fun.
A lot of people around here play Wolf where it is sort of one versus the rest of the pack. I have played it once and it was alright but requires a lot of keeping track of things. I prefer Skins as you can keep pushing holes and then somebody can take the loot by beating everyone else on a hole. Also you are only in danger of losing $4.50 if you get no skins at all. In Wolf I have heard of people losing $20 or more.

Blind golf.

Doubles format best shot. Each throw the player wears a blind fold. The partner helps with alignment and direction. After the throw they remove the blind and walk to the next lie.Very interesting. You could always have one player play the entire hole blind folded.  

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968