www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

saturday 9/5/09 on hole #12 of the palmetto course at blue angel park i got my first ace while throwing with 2 of my sons and a friend of theirs. i was shocked out of my socks.
just wanted to let everybody know.....

later,
jc

be good
have fun

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats on the Ace!!! Very nice!
That course is near pensacola florida isnt it? I wanted to play there but it cost like 20 bucks or something. Congrats on the first ace.
yes the course is on the west side of the pensacola area. it is on the naval base property, you have to get permission to enter the park or have a military person to sponcer /accompany you. it is the finest course i've played thus far in my limited experence. a contact phone number to use if you are in the area is
(850)453-4530. there is a park access fee of $ 1.50 per car and an honor box at the first T for $ 2.00 per person. this is money well spent for the quality of this mostly technical wooded course and the number of (maintianed) ICED water stations benches and bag hangers. there 2 courses the palmetto 21 holes and the oaks 24 holes, i hope this helps.

jc
be good
have fun
Congrats to you! Almost got my first yesterday at Bill Frerick park in Orlando. It bounced out of the basket, and then leaned against the pole on the ground!
To Jc (My reply to this still does not work)

I thought you had to pay to join a club there, then pay the 1.50, then the 2.00. And I did not know anyone who could accompany me on the course but I will be going back to Pensacola in the next 6 months and would really like to play. But your saying all I need is to call and get permission? I could definitely do that. maybe we could meet up there and shoot a round.
steve,
that would be great. give me a call at 251 443 3468. my work #. i'll be here till 4:00 pm CST.
I didnt take the jumping around aproach, I took the yell that echoed through the course approach.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968