www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i know what and how to throw a chicken wing and my buddy threw one today and he aced a 288 ft hole...   friggin sweet dudes!

Views: 133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah that is a chickenwing and the guy throwing it is my friend Max Crotts from Greenville, NC. He's got a good one. I think the guy taking a header right after that is Max Culler from D.C. I played 2 rounds with him at K-Zoo Worlds.
if you watch this one, you may as well check out the guy throwing after the chicken winger... good for a chuckle.
The best part is right after that shot the next guy bites it on his drive. LMAO.
ya ,there is a guy in san diego who drives with a chicken wing throw,its an approach shot,mostly to get over or around brush,,its an easy throw,for approach ,but as a drive its somthing to see
How about a picture or two (or more) on holding and throwing. Better yet a GOOD video.
Stokely talks about it in one of his videos. It seemed more like an upshot or putt type thing...didn't see a reference to driving for it though.
LOL !!!! Chicken Dinner is all I have heard of !!!
Winner –winner chicken dinner….. WARNNING : this may brake you elbow … but is fun to watch ..

I can throw it for fun ,but with no control at all , but I do have an uncle who can put some D on his chicken wing toss …Somewhat impressive
And old freestyle move... seen it but would not use it myself.

Prefer my 'chicken wings' hot, spicy, crispy, with real blue cheese, carrots, celery and cold beer.

I used to werk @ Hooters, I just threw up in my mouth a little ;o))
....anybody seen da size of dat Chicken???
possibly "Foghorn" from the old.classic cartoons of youth.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968