www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

We're always talking about a discgolf vidieo game . Well if you have a Wii your in luck you should get the game BIG BEACH SPORTS .

This game only has one course you can play 9 or 18 holes . You can throw backhand forehand and thumbers .you only carry three disc a driver a mid and your putter . The basket is bigger than your player and it does'nt have a bottom pole . my best score is -17 anyways CHECK IT OUT AND HAVE FUN GOLFERS !!!!

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Funny you should bring this up tonight. My wife just picked this game up for me tonight. it is fun but I'm a lefty and even though I set my guy up as a lefty the discs still always hyzer out like they were thrown by a righty. Anyone know a trick? Overall not too bad though. Better than tennis! LOL!
i bought this game and traded it in pretty quickly. save your money.
It was cute. I rented it, played it for about 3 hours and then got extremely bored of it. I'd suggest renting it just to check it out. Definitely don't waste your money buying it!
i played it at a buddys andf thought it was great fun ! the graghics obviousely leave a bit to be desired, but overall you get about as close to the real thing as your going to get with a video game, that is until they come out with a virtuall version, i was pleasantly surprised at the way the disc flew when you threw it like you would a real one,you could get the disc to hyzer or anhyzer just like your playing for real, kinda stoked to see the pdga version when it comes out, i might have to get me a wii for myself for those wintery or rainy days
save your money
Good to rent, probably wouldn't buy it though, fun the first time.
YOU ALL SHOULD GET DISC GOLF SIMULATOR FOR THE PC AWESOME REALISTIC AS FUDGE!!! JUST CHECK OUT THE DEMO SERIOUSLY
i think that from playing this game i messed with my shoulder some and it did get boring

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968