www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

How big of a container would you need to have all your discs with you out on the course ? I am fine with a championship bag. But I have some friends that have hundreds of discs.

Tags: bags, discs, obsession

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gosh, I thought I was bad...or do you guys sell discs too ?
Not as a vocation, but I'm always open to buy sell or trade. My stock is actually pretty low right now I only have two plastic bins full, with @ 100 discs in each, plus a backup bag and my regular bag. each of these bags have @ 20 discs in them. I also have a separate bag that has my most collectable discs in it. That is getting very full though and I need another or some other way to store them. don't want to put them in a bin because the get scratched up in there.there is @ 30-35 or so collectables in that bag. Anyone want to caddy for me?

Jon Andrews said:
i found some really nice bins at walmart that work great for discs storage they are 4$ and hold 20 to 25 discs depending on which ones 20 putters and 25 drivers
“This situation reminds me of the Naked Ape. The Naked Ape is a book, which theorizes that men are like apes that are instinctively drawn to younger more fertile women in order to propagate the species. The female ape is drawn to someone older more experienced, someone with more wisdom and sensitivity.” From the Wise words of Wilson, Home Improvement.

So you see Mark, discs are kinda like the naked female ape, they get abused less by someone older and more experienced with wisdom and sensitivity, like yourself. But inside we are all naked male apes, that want to propagate our collection with new plastic. LOL!

mark ellis said:
Hold on now. You guys are saying that discs are female!! No one ever told me that! I thought discs were just objects, not chick objects.

This puts a whole new spin on things.

So maybe when I'm pleading with my disc to avoid that tree I should stop screaming, "Hyzer you b**ch".

Mike Inscho said:
I'd have to go with Eric..lol.. an intimate relationship with your few girls is oh so sweet.
eric beich said:
I get by with about 12. it's nice to have an intimate relationship with just a few discs :)
Thats so f@#$%ng great!

Mike said:
“This situation reminds me of the Naked Ape. The Naked Ape is a book, which theorizes that men are like apes that are instinctively drawn to younger more fertile women in order to propagate the species. The female ape is drawn to someone older more experienced, someone with more wisdom and sensitivity.” From the Wise words of Wilson, Home Improvement.

So you see Mark, discs are kinda like the naked female ape, they get abused less by someone older and more experienced with wisdom and sensitivity, like yourself. But inside we are all naked male apes, that want to propagate our collection with new plastic. LOL!

mark ellis said:
Hold on now. You guys are saying that discs are female!! No one ever told me that! I thought discs were just objects, not chick objects.

This puts a whole new spin on things.

So maybe when I'm pleading with my disc to avoid that tree I should stop screaming, "Hyzer you b**ch".

Mike Inscho said:
I'd have to go with Eric..lol.. an intimate relationship with your few girls is oh so sweet.
eric beich said:
I get by with about 12. it's nice to have an intimate relationship with just a few discs :)
Oh a couple of boxes of discs maybe a wagon load
wow nibs down to two bins full huh, i guess it is me is the actuall plastic whore LOL, although i have slowed down in the last year and have only bought around 25 to 35 discs last year, i had to prioritize you know, weigh my options, mariage verses buying more discs, gas in the car to get to the course to play or plastic, should i buy lunch today or save my lunch money for a new disc ( there is another upside to the whole saving my lunch money to buy plastic, as it doubles as my disc golf diet LOL ) and marriage and playing won out, boy do i miss my plastic fix, but i think my decision to cut back on buying plastic has kept me from my friends and family having a disc golf intervention for me, actually it would probably just be my family that would have a disc golf intervention for me as most of my friends are fellow disc golfers and are as addicted to this sport as i am, and besides for alot of them i am designated driver, so they would have to find thier own way to the course.

wow after reading this i really need help !

Nibs Carter said:
Not as a vocation, but I'm always open to buy sell or trade. My stock is actually pretty low right now I only have two plastic bins full, with @ 100 discs in each, plus a backup bag and my regular bag. each of these bags have @ 20 discs in them. I also have a separate bag that has my most collectable discs in it. That is getting very full though and I need another or some other way to store them. don't want to put them in a bin because the get scratched up in there.there is @ 30-35 or so collectables in that bag. Anyone want to caddy for me?

Jon Andrews said:
DC ( DISCFUNCTIONAL CHRIS ) said:

@#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@$%^&*(*&^%$#W@

Hey DC,
Rehab is for quitters
phew ! thanks mark you snappped me back into reallity, that was a close one, as if !! i could ever quit buying plastic, or parish the thought....quit playing all together !! the day i do that will be the day there will be someone standing over me saying.....ashes to ashes dust to dust, disc golf for chris everyday was a must, so now he is off to the big course in the sky, with disc golf or bust on his shirt and a hat that says let em fly....hey thats kinda catchy, i might have to have that added to my eulogy !

mark ellis said:
DC ( DISCFUNCTIONAL CHRIS ) said:

@#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@$%^&*(*&^%$#W@

Hey DC,
Rehab is for quitters
Man, five more new discs this week alone. But man, I had to. Really, I did.
its ok Dave we are here to help you in your hour of need, this is a self help forum on this page, first you need to help yourself, by stopping the urge to buy all that new plastic.......buying and keeping it for yourself that is ! that's right you should be buying some for yourself as well as sending some to others.......well like myself ! ( my address can be made available upon request ) after all its not the buying that's wrong, its the not sharing your disc golf bounty with others LOL

Nascar Dave said:

picked up a couple of cool discs the other day.
Nascar Dave said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968