www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

How big of a container would you need to have all your discs with you out on the course ? I am fine with a championship bag. But I have some friends that have hundreds of discs.

Tags: bags, discs, obsession

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well I wouldn't even think of taking all of my discs onto the course, but when I moved I filled the bed of my truck with all my bins. So to answer the question I would need a truck bed.
PS- Love that movie!
I just recently reorginized. 10 boxes with at least another two boxes on the wall. A good size rickshaw could hold all my discs for a round. Could be hard to pull around some courses.
I get by with about 12. it's nice to have an intimate relationship with just a few discs :)
I'd have to go with Eric..lol.. an intimate relationship with your few girls is oh so sweet.

eric beich said:
I get by with about 12. it's nice to have an intimate relationship with just a few discs :)
Hold on now. You guys are saying that discs are female!! No one ever told me that! I thought discs were just objects, not chick objects.

This puts a whole new spin on things.

So maybe when I'm pleading with my disc to avoid that tree I should stop screaming, "Hyzer you b**ch".

Mike Inscho said:
I'd have to go with Eric..lol.. an intimate relationship with your few girls is oh so sweet.
eric beich said:
You're going to have to buy some jewelry for your Flash Mr. Ellis.

mark ellis said:
Hold on now. You guys are saying that discs are female!! No one ever told me that! I thought discs were just objects, not chick objects.

So maybe when I'm pleading with my disc to avoid that tree I should stop screaming, "Hyzer you b**ch".

Mike Inscho said:
eric beich said:
that is so wrong but so d@#n funny!!!!

mark ellis said:

Mike Inscho said:
eric beich said:
Chevy 2500HD perhaps!
I won't go into detail but i'm sure i've called a disc much worse.

mark ellis said:

Mike Inscho said:
eric beich said:
chevy 2500 hd, yeh right, more like a titan dump truck !!, you plastic whore you LOL

Nibs Carter said:
Chevy 2500HD perhaps!
Talk about me I've seen pictures of your basement before!

DC ( DISCFUNCTIONAL CHRIS ) said:
chevy 2500 hd, yeh right, more like a titan dump truck !!, you plastic whore you LOL

Nibs Carter said:
Chevy 2500HD perhaps!
A small 5x7' trailer with a gas golf cart to pull it with should suffice. Maybe 8x10' if you count the beer too.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968