www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

west coast/east coast who has the better course's ???????????????????????????????????

so i lived in california all my life well up until 5 months ago . and i must say that their are alot more course's out here then back home in the central valley. So not to dawg on my home state but damn california needs more course's !!!!!!!!!!!!!! for now im in the east coast so i say east coast has got it goin on for course's

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm going to say west coast though I realy don't know, I've never been to the east coast.
Kentucky over Michigan maybe but Ohio only in college football sorry.

John Wright said:
MIDiscGolfer said:
Middle Coast
Michigan

I'd say the same thing except I'll say Ohio in place of Michigan. Kentucky's got some great courses as well
I have not played all East coast courses.
I would say if you connect the dots from NYC Harbor to Warwick to Moraine to Idlewild to IDGC to Myrtle Beach and the East Coast shoreline back to NYC Harbor you'd find the best set of courses in the country, especially in terms of length, inside that square mileage.
I dunno - for most people it's more of a local evaluation than a regional one - in other words, what's the quality of the courses you can get to starting from home and driving for, say, an hour?

Here in the LA area (southern California) I've got half a dozen courses within half an hour that give me a good variety of challenges. The only other place I'm familiar with is Oklahoma City, where again I had half a dozen courses within half an hour. Again, a variety of challenges (although no serious elevation change) and I had no complaints.

I've played a lot of other places but not enough to call myself familiar with any of them. What would ruin it for me would be if I lived where the nearest course was two hours distant or, maybe, if I had one local course that so dominated the disc golf world that I'd be spoiled for anywhere else (think Santa Cruz, CA).
never been to the west coast,gatta go with the RIGHT coast
i've only played in south alabama and the birmingham area. beautiful courses here, but i've seen pictures of some nice courses in other parts of the country.
East coast. Is there any other coast?
I have to say the north east has the best courses hands down.Some great course east and west but so many courses play the same,For a course to have something new to the player is what makes a course sweat so who is rite in all of this????? who knows

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968