www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Today was a great day! I have been playing for a couple of years now in tourneys. I have never ever put together two good rounds. 

If the first was good the second was horrid. I have always finished DFL. I mean always. The last tourney (Oct. last year)  I played was so bad I considered to never play a tourney again. I almost left the tourney in the middle, and I should have. 

I finally entered an event for today. 

Round One was about as good as it gets for me.

Round Two from the long tees was even better. 

I missed only one putt under 25ft. 

I had several long distance putts that were just awesome.

I had four or five ace runs. 

I drove several super long drives that I could not believe how far they were. 

I had two throws that were just miracle throws, one was flying over 200 feet in the forest without touching anything. 

My upshots were nearly on target and as excellent as they could be, when I had a bad drive I made up for it with an excellent upshot.

Game was finally ticking like a great machine.

For me this was the best rounds of tourney disc golf ever.

What a fun day.  

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You were "in the zone". I love days like that when everything just seems to go the right way. That hasn't happened to me in about a month now but I'm hoping that it will return to me again soon. Enjoy it. It is well deserved. It just goes to show that you never give up. Hard work will pay off. Believe in yourself and good things happen.

Congratulations.  I agree with Jim.  It feels great when thing click.

Hey There is a saying.

"You're not a good Disc Golfer unless you threat'n to quit playing a couple times a month"

I wish you luck and continued success.

I also had a decent tourney showing yesterday for once,got my first ace after playing for 15 years lol.Shot the low round of the tourney in the second round to get me second place in advanced.Congrats to your good game and may you have many more in your future.

Thats Awesome. CONGRATS. I haven't had but a couple of those days, but they sure make up for the rest of them.....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968