www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have been throwing circles for about 4 years and have seen my share of crazy shots. One of the best was probably one of my first times discing, I was throwing at Kimball Pines, aka "Pinball Pines" near Battle Creek, MI. My buddy's friend who had been playing for years was showing me how to throw a roller because thats was my only option after shanking my drive. After some good instruction I proceeded to throw an okay roller but then it started veering hard right, rolled down a hill to the right and then went all the way straight across the parking lot headed for my car and suddenly did a 180 turn and took the same straight line back at least 50' to the fairway and landed gently a few feet inbounds. Definitely one of the crazier shots I have seen. The seasoned vet said it was one of the craziest shots he'd seen in over ten years of shooting.

Tags: crazy, crazy shot, shot

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cool !!!!
Chicken Wing shots... those are crazy
Took a friend golfing for the first time,his first throw ever was a 210 ft ace,needless to say hes been a avid disc golfer since.
Sandbagger!
I have a friend that aced during his first round of disc golf ever.... then has never played a round since..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968