www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Is there much different between the two? Both have the same flight pattern? Or are they very very similar?

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

anyone? please???
the 11x only goes up to 11. while the 12x goeas past 11 all the way to 12. thats 1 more than the 11 !!!!
Same !!!! Just different year run . Might be slight differences in stability but thats it.
i've got one of each. i only bought the 12x because i have a hard time finding the 11x, since i dyed it a while back. (i chose the wrong colors, and it's hard to see out in the open) but they fly exactly the same for me.
pretty close, most will tell you that the 11x is better , but you really gotta know your plastic to tell the difference, my friend has a few 10 and 9's that wont come off the wall
The 11x were late run CE plastic. Some were in swirl Champion plastic that made them look milky. I assure you there is a big difference between the two. You won't be able to tell much of a difference if your not a true Teebird Lover. The biggest difference comes when they get tuned in. Right where most people want to throw there Teebirds anyway. That 8/10 to 5/10 Range. Perfect for those penetrating Hyzer to Straight stand up shots. If you can't feel the differences then don't worry about it. Just throw Innova and you can't go wrong.
to my untrained eye, I would hve to say 1x is the difference. hahahaha. Sorry for that
eric beich said:
the 11x only goes up to 11. while the 12x goeas past 11 all the way to 12. thats 1 more than the 11 !!!!

...You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at eleven. You're on eleven here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on eleven on your disc. Where can you go from there? Where?
nitegolfer said:
eric beich said:

...You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at eleven. You're on eleven here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on eleven on your disc. Where can you go from there? Where?

I'm glad someone caught that :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968