www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What are you doing during the winter months? Are you working out or relaxing? Or are you planning your next road trip for some DG?

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Playing in -30* and blizzards with the rest of the pirates of 24 Chains.... CHA!!!!!
CHAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Its 70 degrees here in NC, we're playing disc golf.
I live in Arizona, it still gets up to the 90s so we are still playing. Of course we play in the mornings or evenings to avoid the heat. I Feel bad for all you yanks covered in snow and locked inside. You should plan a trip down south where the snow doesn't last and the disc golf doesn't stop.
Disc Golf Doesn't stop up here in the north. Who said it does?
80 degrees here in southeast Texas...playin all the way through "winter"!
Playing disc golf in the rocky mountains--I'm like a postman--nor rain nor sleet nor snow--I will play in any conditions!
playing twice a week & dropping my scores down . i want to be better by jan. 22 -23 2011
Mid 60's and 70's here in California, playing plenty of series golf and weeklies etc....
Having suffered through depressing Arizona winters for 5 years, I feel sorry for Arizonans who don't get the pleasure of 4 seasons a year (nor appreciate anything but 'hot')...
It is under 20 degrees here and we still play, not as often as we do during the summer. That isn't because of the temp though, we lose TONS of daylight here, so unless you get off way early (well before 5pm) you're playing in the dark. During the peak of the winter (Dec 21), we'll be at just under 5 hrs of daylight. We go to work when it is dark and we get off work when it is dark. The only other time is during the weekend. Outside of that, I just putt.
Try some Night Ice Golf LOL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968