www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What are you doing during the winter months? Are you working out or relaxing? Or are you planning your next road trip for some DG?

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thats one thing I do not miss about living in Alaska! I was a carpenter, and working in the cold was fine... it was the dark that made things hard. Show up and set up lights work for a few hours then turn the lights off... then work for a few hours then turn the lights back on... ohwell you get used to it.

But yeah in the 80's here right now so I play every week. The truth is Hawaii is more heat then I like, movign back down to Oregon where they have ...or kinda have winters.
I'll tell what I'm not going to be doing this winter. I'm not going to be a wuss and stay inside all winter, just so I can miss out on some awesome DG in the harsh Michigan winter.
here in southern oregon,it rains alot and we just keep golfing.nothing like wet winter golf.

Randy, Come... Join us...
winter is nice in Florida.
Moving the basket to the basement for some much needed practice
Well, Randy (Arizona) Allbright. I am still playing in the snow, wind and rain. I am planning a road trip this weekend. I just like to hear your comments. Try not to get Sunburn. And everybody, just golf.
Glad to hear you all keep playing in the winter. I love this sport. I have played all over the country. Played in the cold in northern Cali. for Ice bowl. I don't miss the snow. I sometimes miss having seasons, but don't ever miss the snow. The woman and I are planing to move out of Az. after our daughter is born in April and after Lisa graduates shortly after. Maybe you all could suggest an area with lots of disc golf lots of jobs, and very little snow. Til next time aces for all
I would suggest Mexico and Tequila.
AND THATS THE TRUTH, BROTHER! I'm to the left of you, stuck in South Dakota.
Only weekends for me here in MA , M-F 8-5 and by then it's dark. Team Challenge season has started up here , we have about 16 teams comprised of both men and women Pros and AM's. We play a Challenge every month home and away. Match play singles 1 pt. per match and stroke play doubles worth 2 pts. per match. We have an A pool and a B pool at the end of the season we have the A pool and B pool finals with tons of food a beer provided from the team registrations.
CO's the way to go.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968