www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

DGA has just posted a new video on DGRUS that shows the new granny smith green baskets that are being given away as part of this years worlds Basket Raffle. If you were to win this Mach 3 course what would you do with it?

If you want to check out what the last two winners did with their private courses click here:

http://www.discgolfassoc.com/discgolf-tournament/worlds/2008worlds_...

http://www.discgolfassoc.com/discgolf-tournament/worlds/2007worlds_...

Buy yours now before they are all gone and with it your $25 dollar chance at your own private course!!!!!!!!

Tags: 09, 3, City, DGA, Kansas, Worlds, association, baskets, disc, discgolf, More…free, golf, mach

Views: 6

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

expand our local course to 27 holes :-}
Replace some of the ageing Mach 2's (so old they didn't come with 2ND chains) that where put in at our course when, Mr. E.H designed the course many moons ago

Link to course

Aftershock rules thanks DGA
I would put a course here at Camp Liberty in Baghdad. I have been trying to get a course here.
Since I don't have do da for land (lol) I would donate them to a local club to be used in adding a new course to the area or expanding a course.
EBAY!
donate them to a local school to better help out a "EDGE" program and make sure to name the course after my little sister whom passed years ago...
Thank God then work toward establishing an 18 basket course at Johnson Sauk Trail
Your raffle ticket just got pulled from the hopper...hahaha...
Put them on my buddies land and make a private nine hole course. Or go to the neighbors and maybe put a course in here, all of our lots are between one and three acres with qiute a few empty lots in between and it's in the shape of a big circle so I could start and finish at the house.
put a nine hole on my 10 acres for everyone to play.
personally i dont like mach 3's so...... i would piss on them for about a month then sell them on ebay and go to europe on vacation.
24 four hole course would become 36...wait a minute probably just 35 and 1 would go in the backyard

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968