www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Just wondering what your favorite disc is, whether its a putter, driver, mid, etc.. Everybody's got one whats yours??
Mine is an old worn out JK Pro Aviar 3x I've used it so much it has dents in it from where I hold it the same way every time.
http://www.scidye.com

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what ever one is in my hand when i throw
beat in wraith
flx buzzz
favorite disc in my bag is my putter. Nothing you can depend on more.
175 KC Pro Aviar
star teerex at 170g
I have to go with the Innova Valkyrie in champion plastic. Ive speant alot of time and too much money looking for extra yardage and while certain discs have provided some more "d", they havent done it consistantly enough to warrent replacement of my Valks. For mid range i havent found anything close to the Discraft Comet. God i love this disc! It truely will hold any line you put on it! defines a finesse driver. You can almost write your name in cursive( ok that is ludicrous ).But this disc just continues to amaze. yesterday i threw a 240 tunnle shot in blowing snow and the comet was like the engine that could. It didnt break any speed records getting there but it was straighter than ive seen a disc fly with almost zero
discraft XL in Z plastic it will do anything from huge drives ,rollers,hyzers,anhyzers,tomahawks and gets less stable as it gets the crap kicked out of it so it will go straight fo-eva.fights the wind pretty good too.its kind of an old school disc but hey if you don't have one in your bag find one and stick it in there!!!!!!!! deuces for everyone!!!!!!!
Champion Gummy Valkyrie 167... SWEET DISC!!
I've gotta say other than my putter (5 year old classic aviar) my favorite disc in the bag is my 175 Monarch. I barely have to throw the thing and it pops up straight and just glides for days(350-400ft). If I want it to anhyser it just have to add a little more spin. I replaced 4 discs in my bag with just this one!
I like the round one - none of my square discs fly all that good ...
Original 1982 Aviar !!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968