www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have changed my whole bag over to discraft and have not been disappointed.  I throw discraft because i live in michigan and support michigan companies.

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

half and half with discraft and innova but Gateway putters
I'm new to the game and my drivers and mids are Star Innova, but it didn't take me long to find out that after I bought my Gateway 172 gram chalky Wizards I no longer needed my Aviar Driver Putt and approach. The Wizards simply do the same thing better for me. I did however do a full on drive with the Aviar P&A once and it did what my San Marino Roc does oh so well.. but just not quite as well.
I throw more Gateway then anything else, But I also have Quest AT, Discraft, DGA and Innova disc's

I think to limit to one brand it to miss out on a lot! No problem with a favorite brand but I know people that would not even take a disc from my bag if it didn't have the right brand name on it. But you could have another brand hot stamped on there and say it was their brand and they would love it before they throw it!

I say love the disc not the brand, if the disc does what you need then it's the right disc. How are you to know if you never try?

Favorite new Disc Hurricane

Favorite Mid(s) Gateway Element, then the Warrior

Favorite Putter, Gateway Magic!!!!!
Discraft-4
Innova-4
Lat 64-1
Gateway-1 (best putters)
INNOVA ,Because they sponsor me and it's in the Team Innova agreement. O yea I've always thrown Innova even before they sponsored me I was Innova-centric.
Innova and discraft mix, mostly innova because discraft is hard to get a hold of here in indy, all of my discraft has been bought online. looking to get a nuke and a buzz for christmas.
Up until a week ago I threw only Innova because they are the only golf discs I can find for sale in Northern NY/VT. However, I did just purchase a X-out Rouge from Marshall St. just to try out, because I read some good reviews on this site and others. All I can say is it's a sweet disc and has definitely found its place in my bag. I plan on checking out some Latitude 64 discs when I get the chance.
I realized that I throw Gateway the most - only because I throw my putter on every hole (a Wizard). I drive with either Innova or Latitude 64 and my midrange is either Discraft (Buzzz), Innova (Mako) or Latitude 64 (Core).

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968