www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I'm looking for a little help here. We are printing some CFR discs for our upcoming tournament. What Innova CFR disc would you be most likely to purchase? Here are your choices:

Glow Champ Firebird
Glow Champ TL
Champ TL
Special Blend Wraith
Champ Gator
Champ Xcal
Champ Destroyer
Glow Champ Sidewinder
Glow Champ Orc

Thanks for your imput. It is greatly appreciated.

Tags: CFR, Tournament

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

no way!! way to many of these discs around this area. we need somethin unique!! i like the sb wraith all the way!!!

LSDiscs-zack aschenbach said:
The Firebird, destroyer, xcal
they now have available CFR champ glow destroyers and wraiths......
We will have glow champion orcs, glow champion destroyers and glow champion wraiths in by the end of the day as well as a whole bunch of cryztal buzzzes, cryztal challengers and tie dye buzzzes:) Message me if you're interested!
i likem all. but if i had to choose i would go with champ X-cal, glow champ. orc or glow champ tl.
You have good taste in discs my friend. I was expecting the champ TL to be on your list. :-) I actually thought the tl might be a good choice, but based on response here, it's not looking too hot. I'm glad I decided to post here if for that reason alone.

Also, I made the above comment because the Champ Teerex-X is my go to long driver in most instances...turnover s shots or hyzer. I agree that it is excellent. I'm not sure how it'd do here in WI though. The guy who's putting up the cash for CFR has 4 or 5 x's in his shop that have been there almost two years now. Good for me though, I've got a stock waiting! I wish I could have our club stamp on one, but I don't know that it's gonna happen, gotta go with what would sell best. I still do think the gator wouldn't be bad, but around here, it's all about the drivers. I know...I know... but that's the area.

Full Contact Disc Golf said:
i'd choose the gator, and teerex-x (which i don't see on your list) cfr gators are highly sought after in central texas, and cfr teerex-xs (champion, not star) are simply incredible. i'm seeing more and more destroyers and wraiths, so go for one that is a little harder to come by on a daily trip to the store.
Hmmm...looks like the Special Blend Wraith is the clear winner so far. Any other votes before we run the discs?
The firebird, by far the best hyzer and thumber disc around this area, and yes gnomehunter you know you love the firebirds. :P
i do but thers also bout a million of them around and if he gets them for the tourney he aint gunna sell that many because everyone who throws them mostlikely has 20 of them, its just not a bright idea if u ask me.

The firebird, by far the best hyzer and thumber disc around this area, and yes gnomehunter you know you love the firebirds. :P

And would you be buying one Zack?
I only have one of them. :-( I want another though...but I'm thinking the glow champ destroyer may be the other choice.

gnome hunter said:
i do but thers also bout a million of them around and if he gets them for the tourney he aint gunna sell that many because everyone who throws them mostlikely has 20 of them, its just not a bright idea if u ask me.

I would buy a Special Blend Wraith and pay the shipping to SoCal!
It's official...we just put the glow champion Wraiths and Glow Champion Destroyers up on www.lsdiscs.com they're pretty sweet!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968