www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

It can be any type of disc or type of plastic like Stalker or Blizzard Boss

Next disc I want would be a Lat 64 Havoc 

Views: 249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I couldn't believe how Under Stable the few GL Havocs I tried flew, for me. Great turnover disc.

I kinda got a wild hair to try the Champion Mamba, for some reason. Looks like a Good long range roller.

That havoc is great for me! I can put it out there 300' with very little effort. If I crank on it it turns over.

The next disc I want to try is the bolt by lat. 64.

Blizzard destro (never thrown a destroyer though)
Blizzard Wraith

Striker

Vision

Ti Buzzz

Ti, Z, etc Stalker

Diamond

Archon

Pred

Core

Drone

Wasp

Hornet

Clutch

jokeri

Sinus

Spike

I wonder how the New TI Buzzz flys , compared to the Z Buzzz.

Absolutely nothing right now. My bag is well balanced and has all of the tools in it that I need.

That Havoc flew for me like I had Hoped the Bolt Would!! Lol. That was the 3rd Havoc I tried. The other 2 were even Flatter topped and Less stable. 

I ordered a Ti Buzzz last night to compare to my Z, ESP, and FLX Buzzz's. I'll let you know!

Quit Bragging, Jim.... ;)

z surge

This past year I went out and bought a lot of new plastic. Most of the new discs are staying in the bag. It's hard to constantly want new discs when they are coming out so fast these days. And now it seems like there is a disc between every disc. So you get the Katana, then the Vulcan, then the Archon, then the TeeDevil, etc. At some point they will be hard pressed to come out with something new simply because there are only so many variations on a theme. Maybe someone will come out with a disc that looks like the famous hat in Goldfinger (razor blade edges).

My new discs for this year are:

Havoc

King

Vulcan

Medusa

Predator (not a super new disc but new to me, needed a wind disc)

Aftershock

I also only carry 11 discs so if I want a new disc I have to get rid of an old one. That won't happen right now simply because the old discs are the workhorses (TeeBird, Banshee, Sidewinder). I did get a chance to throw a Rampage but it was too overstable for a weenie arm like me.

Like to try a tracker again and force both z

I'd like to try a -150g Blizzard Boss.  I'm curious if the light weight will allow me to through a fast stable driver further than say a 174 King (my longest flying disc).  Thoughts?.?.?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968