www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

As stated before I am new, I played a new park close to home and most of the baskets are in the trees and you cant even see them from the tee. Most could be made if I could get some right turns it is very nice park and I love the setup. But need a good right turn disc any info would be great thanks.

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the best way to get a disc to turn right throwing right handed is sidearm, barring that an avengerss will turn right when thrown rhbh, (at least mine does) but they flex out and fade left because of the spin, sidearm the spin makes them fade right.
I took your adivce and raded other players bags and found that I can toss the Stingray in 150 and 165 to the right most every time I would say 7 out of 10 times and I seem to be getting better distance than any other disk I have tryed Thanks for your help I am still looking for someone with a surge to try Brad
try a dga rouge for a driver or a glide for a mid range
Yeah my avenger seems to want to 'S' out no matter how I throw it. I guess from the 'Super straight' moniker, that's what it's supposed to do?
Glide...meteor...stratus...stalker...XL....150 Surge...Xpress...Comet....Buzzz.
I have a buzzz and I cant get anything out of it i am sure it is just the way i release but it wont go but about 60 or so feet for me LOL
Decent advice so far, but......

Get a Discraft Meteor, that disc is mad understable and ALWAYS turns right.
An XL and/or ELITE X Xpress are awesome turnover discs as well.
A light weight Sidewinder is also good.
An Avenger SS is good as well.

It all depends on your feel for discs and your hands really. I like discs with a deeper(bigger,fatter) rim on them. If you have smaller hands/fingers then yes a Kite or Skeeter are great disc, so is a Monarch and a Katana.

MOST IMPORTANTLY........GO WATCH THE FREE ANNHYZER SHOT VIDEO BY DISCRAFT!!!
Brad,
Check out this article and see if it provides any guidance to your difficulties.

http://www.discgolfreview.com/resources/technique/bhproblemsline.shtml

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968