www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Looking for the biggest/baddest bag...

Views: 422

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'f you're not looking for backpack style, the Voodoo Zulu bag is massive.

I concur with your reply. The golf mahal is a well thought out bag and largest of them all due to it's ability to expand. I really want one, but can't justify the cost.

I have a large bag and recently went to a smaller bag to reduce weight and the fatigue that comes with hauling a lot of stuff. Large heavy bags with 25+ discs are great, but it takes it's toll on us old guys (55yo).

I have found that carrying only 8 discs has actually improved my game by forcing me to form shots to accomodate the disc, rather than choosing a specialty disc to accomodate every situation.

Hefty 39-Gallon "Contractor".

I hear the Golf Mahal is a great bag, but I can't confim this. I do know my Voodoo Karma bag took everything I had in my Revo bag (side compartments) and was able to put it all on just one side pouch. It also carries 22 discs in the main compartment and 3 putters in the putter pocket. For comfort, I love my Grip bag. I can STUFF all my stuff in this bag, but it's a stretch. Plus I can only carry 16 or so discs plus 3 in the putter pocket.

The Voodoo Has got to be one of the best made as well as desgined bags I've owned. The Grip is either tied or a very close second.

The Mahal is easy to carry for the weight one puts in it. My wife was kind enough to carry my bag for 21 hole round in the rain and she felt as good as one could expect after being a wonderful caddie. She didn't remove the bag until the round was over. Everything was dry inside bag also. Love the total waterproofness, including zippers. I can put a hooded zipper sweatshirt in the side compartment and zip it closed with ease (no room left for anything else but it zips easy with no stress on zipper or fabric).  

so true minimalism  works for me. 15 discs is more than enough imo

These Bags Hold the Most !!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968