www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What discs do you have hanging on your wall? If not a collectible, then why?

Currently I have three:

CFR TeeRex-X in mint condition from my very first tournament.
Star XCaliber with a stamp from my first tournament.
and a proto star stamped Star Destroyer in mint condition.

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1 Champ Road runner... My first ace disc... That is all.
At this time I have 15 discs hanging on my office wall at work. The disc are all dyed except one white star that I found that has an interesting speckled staining from walnut? leaves and a long soak in the water.
Dyed Discs, Dyed eggs, Easter theme.
I seem to go for a holiday theme, Christmas, Halloween, St. Patrick Day, 4th of July. Most of the discs I have are found or tournament discs. Some "collector" discs, but many of them are so overpriced that I will not buy them.
The only disc I have on display at home (That the wife will let me display in the living room) is the calendar disc I got from Innova with my picture from the Innova Calendar(June 2010) on it.
Two supercolor Buzzz Ice Bowl discs - 2008 and 2010.
3 first run buzzzs 3 custom stamp discs i had made only 4 of them exist and a test run nuke released 10/09 autographed by mark ellis , and of course my four keg challenge mini and buzzz
i don't have any on my wall. i do keep some put back ... mint first run champ boss clear pinkish color and a mint bright yellow pearly pro line spider are my favorites. also have a buzzz ss with a custom new belgium brewing co. stamp 1/50. and a cfr destroyer from the Home Grown Tour (sentimental value).
On the wall are oop, fr, le, and cool stamps. If I need to grab one I won't hesitate but until I can breack 400 I don't think a fr force or pred will be be much different for me. - plus, what else would I hang on the wall, pictures?
i have a CE teebird, First run boss, USDGC roc's 07,08,09. First run mako. cfr destoryer, cfr TL, and many more.
MBD re-opening ceremony stamp Cyclone

2008 DGLO embossed stamp Force

2008 One Disc Challenge Discraft prototype

2008 A3 league Cryztal Buzzz

2009 A3 league Cryztal Challenger

I have others but they are more to just fill in space these are the cool ones
prizes from tourneys,ace and 2008am worlds discs
A 1985 Innova COUPE ,my first trophy.
i only have 2 discs on my wall. my first ace disc which is a Champion Boss, and also i have a DGA Rouge that i have signed by Locastro, Doss, Climo, Ulibarri, and Jenkins.
I have 12 up on the garage wall. Most are unthrown tourney stamped discs (CFR Gators, Tee-Rex Xs, GLO destroyers, etc...) from local San Antonio events. The only "collector" disc is an Avery Jenkins signed Champion Boss-Thanks Rick!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968