www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Pure Evil, How do you reason with these fanatics? How long before they strike the US again?

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well bush said he will aid anyway he can .
If he means with troops ,I hope he sends them to the right place this time
Well, knowing US it will be just throwing a bunch of money at the wrong places. But if troops do go it is not W's say on where they go, that is up to defense and their intelligence.
I dont know whether large-scale military responses are the best idea.... maybe pouring more funds into human intelligence assets on the ground might be better, get the hard intel and then launch precision strikes. These organisations are notoriously hard to infiltrate though, so its a daunting challenge.

I think that tracking and confiscating their financial resources will continue to reap rewards, but we need other countries to start co-operating more in this.
I think Hootie is smart.

Hootie said:
I dont know whether large-scale military responses are the best idea.... maybe pouring more funds into human intelligence assets on the ground might be better, get the hard intel and then launch precision strikes. These organisations are notoriously hard to infiltrate though, so its a daunting challenge.

I think that tracking and confiscating their financial resources will continue to reap rewards, but we need other countries to start co-operating more in this.
I agree hootie and i having a new obama defense team I'm sure whatever happens it wouldn't be a rushed plan
IF they got YOU THINKING about them they WON!

That's their point. Was it OZZIE who sang "Paranoia will destroy yah" ?
You have greater threat of being Killed by Lightning while DISC GOLFING than getting killed by Idiots.
One of my distant relatives once said- WALK SOFTLY and CARRY A BIG STICK.
Somehow the WALK SOFTLY part got forgotten
Along with the fairy tale of Brier Rabbit and the Tar Baby.

When you (Being the USA) poke your fingers in every country of the worlds EYE the WHOLE world starts to get annoyed.
All the good works of the world (Like Feeding the needy by the Millions) soon gets forgotten.
WALK SOFTLY means- you don't aid despot RULERS with funding, need I name Saddam Husein, Bin Laudin or other members of US secret Dirty WARS. NO MATTER WHAT =the enemy of your enemy is NOT YOUR friend when he is a fanatic.
TWO don't Occupy your enemies country any longer than it takes to establish the fact that you WON. Don't linger sucking the OIL out of the country because even your Friends will want to distance themselves from you for BAD Behavior. Instability of foreign nations is GOING to happen NO MATTER WHAT. Live with it, deal with it or move on.
THREE- If you want to exercise your Military Might take on the Indian Ocean Piracy Threat.
This is EMBARRASSING dear AMERICA. Some thugs in RUBBER DINGHIES are looting the free world.
Deflate some RAFTS- let the Sharks sort them out QUIETLY without FANFARE, Press conferences and
NEWS releases. The whole world will breath easier and they will like you (USA) a LOT more.
Four -Party likes its your last day on earth.
Paranoia self destroyer line was by "The Kinks"

Star*man said:
IF they got YOU THINKING about them they WON!

That's their point. Was it OZZIE who sang "Paranoia will destroy yah" ?
You have greater threat of being Killed by Lightning while DISC GOLFING than getting killed by Idiots.
One of my distant relatives once said- WALK SOFTLY and CARRY A BIG STICK.
Somehow the WALK SOFTLY part got forgotten
Along with the fairy tale of Brier Rabbit and the Tar Baby.

When you (Being the USA) poke your fingers in every country of the worlds EYE the WHOLE world starts to get annoyed.
All the good works of the world (Like Feeding the needy by the Millions) soon gets forgotten.
WALK SOFTLY means- you don't aid despot RULERS with funding, need I name Saddam Husein, Bin Laudin or other members of US secret Dirty WARS. NO MATTER WHAT =the enemy of your enemy is NOT YOUR friend when he is a fanatic.
TWO don't Occupy your enemies country any longer than it takes to establish the fact that you WON. Don't linger sucking the OIL out of the country because even your Friends will want to distance themselves from you for BAD Behavior. Instability of foreign nations is GOING to happen NO MATTER WHAT. Live with it, deal with it or move on.
THREE- If you want to exercise your Military Might take on the Indian Ocean Piracy Threat.
This is EMBARRASSING dear AMERICA. Some thugs in RUBBER DINGHIES are looting the free world.
Deflate some RAFTS- let the Sharks sort them out QUIETLY without FANFARE, Press conferences and
NEWS releases. The whole world will breath easier and they will like you (USA) a LOT more.
Four -Party likes its your last day on earth.
I agree with upping the intelligence in the U.S. More funds ( I'm sure they could use they extra money...who knows ) getting in there an infiltrating. I'm sure they're already doing that though.. They're pretty sneaky.
the only terrorist I worry about will be out of office soon...So we wont have to worry about him attacking us anymore.

Terrorism is a republican ploy to keep the american people scared so that they can keep stripping us of rights
Terrorism might be used by some as justification for their own agenda, but make no mistake, terrorism is a very real threat on a global scale.

Everyone always criticises the US for getting involved in places like Afghanistan and Iraq, but what I always say is "Who else put up their hand to lead the fight?". Everyone always says the interest in the Middle East by the US is primarily about oil, but what about the other benefits that have come from America's intervention in Afghanistan and Iraq, namely the local populations of both Iraq and Afghanistan now freed from an oppressive regime, and the denial of Afghanistan as a safe base of operations for Al'Qaeda and Bin Laden?

Russia/France/China are generally too busy selling weapons to the nations that covertly support terrorism (indirectly or directly) (ever see any vision of terrorists WITHOUT a Kalashnikov rifle???), and I believe this is why they generally try to veto any UN resolutions regarding rogue nation-states (There is literally BILLIONS of dollars in the global weapons industry, and politics are largely formulated based on financial concerns for most countries).

I don't agree with some of the planning (or lack of) prior to, and decision-making that has ocurred during the invasion and occupation of both Afghanistan and Iraq, but the right intentions were there at the beginning, and people always focus on the negative outcomes rather than look at the good things the US (and her allies, Australia being one) is doing in the region.

At least someone has the cahones to stand up to these oppressive regimes and take the fight to the terrorists. Some world leaders should look back at history and see what occurred when their predecessors left Hitler to his own devices, and allowed him to develop his country's new moral code and military machine. By the time they realised how evil he really was, it was too late for the hundreds of millions that died during WWII. History is a good indicator of what can happen when good people stand by and allow bad things to occur.
Hey Hoot man,

I'm always amazed at how much more informed citizens of other country's are than the general population of the US. It's nice to want peace but sometimes you have to slap the bully on the playground. The majority of these extreemists are so brainwashed they will never understand the evil they do, killing innocents.

As Christ himself said, They know not what they do.

Wish I was there for a round, I just played in a foot of snow yesterday. 57 for 18 baskets, no complaints but prefer solid ground.

Hootie said:
Terrorism might be used by some as justification for their own agenda, but make no mistake, terrorism is a very real threat on a global scale.

Everyone always criticises the US for getting involved in places like Afghanistan and Iraq, but what I always say is "Who else put up their hand to lead the fight?". Everyone always says the interest in the Middle East by the US is primarily about oil, but what about the other benefits that have come from America's intervention in Afghanistan and Iraq, namely the local populations of both Iraq and Afghanistan now freed from an oppressive regime, and the denial of Afghanistan as a safe base of operations for Al'Qaeda and Bin Laden?

Russia/France/China are generally too busy selling weapons to the nations that covertly support terrorism (indirectly or directly) (ever see any vision of terrorists WITHOUT a Kalashnikov rifle???), and I believe this is why they generally try to veto any UN resolutions regarding rogue nation-states (There is literally BILLIONS of dollars in the global weapons industry, and politics are largely formulated based on financial concerns for most countries).

I don't agree with some of the planning (or lack of) prior to, and decision-making that has ocurred during the invasion and occupation of both Afghanistan and Iraq, but the right intentions were there at the beginning, and people always focus on the negative outcomes rather than look at the good things the US (and her allies, Australia being one) is doing in the region.

At least someone has the cahones to stand up to these oppressive regimes and take the fight to the terrorists. Some world leaders should look back at history and see what occurred when their predecessors left Hitler to his own devices, and allowed him to develop his country's new moral code and military machine. By the time they realised how evil he really was, it was too late for the hundreds of millions that died during WWII. History is a good indicator of what can happen when good people stand by and allow bad things to occur.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968