www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I just got around 30 of the new DGA Hurricane Drivers in stock, ripdiscgolf.com. I went out the first day I got them and I really liked the disc. For me it seems to hold whatever line I put on it, with just a little fade on the end. One of those crazy Disc's that you can throw straight, you can put an anhyzer or hyzer  and it stays where you put it.

But as we all know disc's do different things for different folks! So for those of you who have had a chance to throw it, what do you think?

Tags: dga, disc, drive, first, flight, golf, hurricane, run

Views: 567

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thats not to far off, I was thinking that the other day, other then the Destroyer seems more stable. So far I love it, awesome disc right out of the box!

force SS???????

Wahoo = flippy!!!!!!!!  Will turn over real quick!!!! hyzer flip maybe!!!!

yea he had a chance to get some when we ran the freedom memorial
Damn, I wish an Innova insider was here to explain to me why the Star Katana is complete garbage yet the Pro Katana is great.  I really would like to know why they changed the mold so much.  I made a YT vid showing my Star Katana and Star Wraith and how they are almost the same.  My Star Wraith turns over more than my Star Katana.  I was in a club on this site with a guy who actually knows the guy who designed the Katana.  A guy he plays with every week is the group moderator.  Before having this knowledge, I posted "I'd like to tie the guy who made the Star Katana to a wall and throw Z Nukes at him for a few hours", something like that lol.  I got booted lol.  But really it is a garbage move by Innova.  Charging 17.99 at my local sporting goods store for a disc that is inferior in every way to it's Pro plastic version.  They need to stop selling the Star Katana.  It's not a Katana.  It's a Weak Boss.  Just take off the hot stamps and market it as the "Assistant Manager". 
Force SS mold is what I have been told it is. Sweet disc!
I ended up with a couple. I really really like them. I want the SP line to come out as a regular blend for the Hurricane.
different strokes for different folks.
I  loved my Pro Katana, so after I lost it I got a star and after about 4 or 5 games gave it away to someone that didnt' know better.

I ended up buying 100 total of these first flight hurricanes... sold most of them but still have a few left

http://stores.ebay.com/Grip-N-Rip-Disc-Golf-shop/DGA-/_i.html?_fsub...

I keep a beat one and a new one in my bag, also my go to disc.

Amen.  Finally a rational person.  No one else has flat out agreed with me before.  I didn't know if there were Innova insiders lurking about whom people did not want to insult or what.  I frankly do not care.  If a product that is in their premium plastic line actually is an insult to the term 'sub-par', I would tell them to their face.  I do not know why I have not sent them an email.  Off I go.

@ Rescue..I have custom stamped low weight nukes, in esp and z for sale.  Z is $22, esp $25..sweet stamp.  Plus shipping of course.

Sheila 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968