www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I just got around 30 of the new DGA Hurricane Drivers in stock, ripdiscgolf.com. I went out the first day I got them and I really liked the disc. For me it seems to hold whatever line I put on it, with just a little fade on the end. One of those crazy Disc's that you can throw straight, you can put an anhyzer or hyzer  and it stays where you put it.

But as we all know disc's do different things for different folks! So for those of you who have had a chance to throw it, what do you think?

Tags: dga, disc, drive, first, flight, golf, hurricane, run

Views: 574

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

are these flat like fr destros and bosses?
It's for me , like a Pro Katana.
It's like a Force SS
WTF is a Cat-5? And I can't wait to get a pile of Hurricanes.
Cat-5 is a BIG Blow in hurricane weather lingo;>}
right on
Yes, it is correct that Discraft was creating a Force SS, but did not find that it was still acting enough like a Force. So, DGA got it and released it as the Hurricane. This is true because it was a topic at the team dinner at the worlds.
Sheila
I heard this from a discraft pro Adam Olsen. If you see the little line around the bottom edge; well the force has an identical "bead" on the bottom of the rim. I Hope that helps.
See ya on the course,
Ben
Sorry Wade we were suppose to have them for the Bob Mob event but DGA had sold out of them and couldn't get them to us in time... In fact they still haven't shipped them.
You guys must have some big arms. I throw in the low 300 range and I can't get any distance out of it. After breaking it in a bit. It still hyzers out hard for me. I guess I don't have the needed power (speed) for 90% of these high speed drivers. My only luck has been with the Katana and Nuke (light weights only), but that's hit and miss as well. Guess the Wraith is as far as I go on the speed charts! That is......until the Wahoo and Vulcan come out lol! What can I say, I'm a sucker for new plastic!
sold out? O got about 30 huirrcan on stck..just let me know

how far do you throw ben?  i've heard the hurricane also compared to a beat in destroyer.  which would be sweet.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968