www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am thinking about selling some REAL GOODIES. Anyone want to speculate what a Red Roc might command this year? It looks kinda like the photo....

Let me know what you think.

Views: 6

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

honestly, the disc in the photo doesnt even look like a roc. You cna see the rim thorugh the disc and it looks more like a driver.
He had a red roc wit that stamp on it before and it brought well over $1,000, I think he was just giving an indication what it looked like.
Mace Man has been around enough to know what models discs are, especially ones with his logo imprinted!

Brian, do you know when this disc was hotstamped for you, and what type of plastic it is? And of course, since it is a Roc, is it an original San Marino Roc?
If it's another 1st run CE Roc again. Then I would say $800- 1200 dollars(US).
I'll start the bidding at $200. ;)
oh crap, I didnt even realize this was the maceman. Met you in winthrop this year in the shop. Crap-o, my bad. I have a maceman decal on my truck. Now dont I feel stupid. My mistake ---priceless. Sorry again mace
In the honor of Brian's appearance on the Price Is Right show a few years back. I'm going to have to say, $201.00 Woot.
Here's the deal,

I just cleaned my place really well for the first time in a long while. In that long while I put in some long miles and gathered one here and one there..... and now I have a lot of discs that are sweet..... But they would mean a lot more to someone else I think. Here is the true story, I went to storage to get two gray tubes for those discs that are bound to pop up in a deep cleaning of any long time disc golfer's (single male disc golfer) place. Well I ended up getting two more and filled them as well.

You are right, that is not a Roc, it is a First Run Valk, the Roc looks a lot like the photo. I have a few of those as well and they all need to go home with someone else too . I will be running auctions for a little while to bring down the in house selection significantly.

My ebay name is pir290.
Here is what the other one looks like.
Attachments:
Here are a few more that could be yours in just a few short days.
Attachments:
Holy P00P! That Teebird still has the flashing around the rim....drool
Sweet Teebird !
I'm kinda new to this sport/game and I'm a little confused as to why these discs are considered so valuable. Is it just that they are rare? I mean, I saw a price of $1000 above. I've never seen a disc with a pricetag over 20 bucks before.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968