www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am thinking about selling some REAL GOODIES. Anyone want to speculate what a Red Roc might command this year? It looks kinda like the photo....

Let me know what you think.

Views: 6

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are always factors to anything collectible. First is the rarity, and second is demand. In the cse of that red Roc, it is one of only 4 with that stamp. It is also a 2001 Champion Roc that is red. It's brother has already sold for $1475. One of its Clear Brothers went for $1400+ reciently and there are at least 15 of those maybe more....

Then there is demand. Collectors get crazy no matter the item. If they want it they will pay. I think there will be some interesting watching and or bidding soon.....
when is the red roc going up ?
Not sure yet. I am in the process of talking myself into letting go of a bunch of stuff.......maybe I am just deciding what I will keep.
Some nice stuff up so far, going to add you to my sellers list. I'll have to get you to remove the shipping if I win anything and just pick it up on Thurs or Sunday at the minis. Peace
Mr. Mace

I have been trying to contact you, any way you happen to have a maceman stamp jester left over ? I am looking to hang it on my wall.
Have any tie died 10X teebirds? I had a few brand new ones stored away for future throwing, but they and most of my collection got stolen over the winter, had two more in my bag, lost one, and a fricken dog chewed up the last one. I am hurting for one.
thanks,
Lance
Good morning Mr. Mace. Would you please reprint your page telling us all again why You wont run events anylonger? I would like to see it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968