www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

A frind of mine makes these.

Views: 41

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The rack will fit. The out side of it is the same size as a Ball Golf Bag.
I would correct the spelling.
wouldn't work on the courses i play. to many hills/woods/montains to climb. also hard to cover with an umbrella if its raining so i think it would be hard to be able to throw a dry disc... and also people already call me a nerd and i only own like 50 discs, a practice basket and two bags... what would they say if i told them i have a little pull cart?
spell check failed me.
do it manually.....trust me! ...a big turnoff is not spelling the name of our beloved sport correctly.

I wouldn't consider it based on that alone.
Looks like a lot of work for $8. Appears to be very well made. Just not particularly practical around here.
Thats pretty sweet. I think i may switch to a cart when I get old.
the title was what do you think of this..... i believe they just gave thier opinions and didn't attack the person individually. settle the hell down, even if you are the making them you wouldn't have the right to take that much offense to thier comments. and unless you make a very high quality, always necessary item at a low cost you will be hard pressed to sell them to disc golfers as we are a rather crafty and cheap group of people who would rather build our own no matter what it is. people make thier own crappy homemade baskets rather than spending 375 on a top quality one that will last a lifetime, what do you expect?

just my view.
It looks like it's made of plastic 89 dollars is crazy
Thank you.
hey now,what is the building material wood or plastic?If wood,is it coated with a plastic covering;If plastic,heat /rain/snow of the day also comes into play with warping(Florida dger)One can carry 20-25 discs in his/her bag plus;depending on the terrain you travel ,one wrong turn looks like your discs are out;umbrella covering of discs looks minimal;price plus shipping is expensive,close to $100.00 at least;Nice workmanship,Entrepreneur is alive,but perhaps a better chance at selling to local dg er's and /or display at tourney play;your % as vender,his % of time /material? Forget spell check,use the "C" in dis"C".Good luck,my thoughts.Peace
With the right spelling.
Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968