www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

A frind of mine makes these.

Views: 40

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1/4 spec. Plastic. I play in 110'F and no warping.
The real question is how much is shipping. I wonder how it would survive SD. esp in the winter, that is winter without snow. When snowing you have to carry a bag.
looks nice. here is mine. obviously cheaper to do it yourself, but not everyone has the time/inclination.

and Mark S. don't knock

'em till you try 'em :) granted there are some courses they are impractical on, but on others in the hot Texas heat for a 4 round weekend, they make a HUGE difference. not all of us have caddies,haha :)

+ I can sit on the cooler !
shipping is around 10.00
Cool
My buddy actually makes them, I am just trying to get them out there...thought a few people may like them.
Tried a cart for awhile.
Spent more time creating and fixing the cart, instead of concentrating on the 'game.'

A good light bag with quad shocks for me.
Think back 10 to 15 years. You are just paying the price now. That's why I cringe when I see those X game people. Man O man will they be in a world of hurt in 15 years!
Needs more cow bells..lol!
Asshat thats a new one! Yes I was just giving my opinion as stated. You can laugh at my 78 Chevy truck hood all you want but I can guarantee it is 10 times more durable than plastic or wood. For cripe sakes it's already been around for 31 years, and it's super light weight, lighter than plastic, lighter than wood. Plus here is something to think about...........
I drive a 92 Toyota Supra, you know tiny sports car with a really slanted hatchback. That huge rack would not fit in my car. What I have barely fits in what little backseat I have. My cart folds up with my rack, not saying his doesn't but I would bet otherwise. My cart will not fit in the hatch, nor would a rack that is as tall as the cart standing up. So where the hell would I put that. Plus I already carry 16-20 discs why would i want to carry 30+ around? And as someone else stated what happens when you tip the cart over and you will tip the cart over. Even with mine in a bag it has happened and they all go rolling down the hill.
I can attest to that statement. I won't be 34 until next month yet my knees and back are screaming 50+. I was one of those X-gamers that liked to do all his own stunts. I have had 4 broken ribs, dislocated hip, broken chins numerous times, cracked knee cap, 4 broken elbows, torn rotator cuff, 5 broken noses, numerous severe sprains in wrists and ankles, and here is the best one 7 concussions while wearing a helmet! BMX stunts are fun till 15 years later, LMAO!!!!!! Sad part is if you rolled out a bike right now and pointed me to a ramp I would still do something crazy at my current age!
Bahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968