www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I JUST JOINED THE PDGA. I ACCIDENTLY CLICKED THE "ORDER" BUTTON MORE THAN ONCE, THREE TIMES ACTUALLY, AND IT CHARGED ME FOR EVERY TIME I CLICKED. OBVIOUSLY I DONT WANT TO JOIN THREE TIMES IN ONE YEAR.....I CALLED THEM (THE PDGA 800 NUMBER) AND LEFT A MESSAGE EXPLAINING WHAT HAPPENED. I LEFT MY NUMBER AND ASKED THEM TO CALL ME....TWICE I CALLED ACTUALLY......MY QUESTION IS......DO YOU THINK THEY WILL CREDIT MY ACCOUNT THE ACCIDENTAL TWO TIMES THAT I ORDERED?

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, ...how did you pay...credit card? call your cc company and explain what happened too.
your CC company is available 24/7
Call your Credit Card Company and explain what happened. Also let the folks at PDGA know what happened.
thanks for all of your advise. i called the CC company and thet told me that the pdga and I need to sort it out and decide what trsnsactions need to be canceled because as far as they (the CC company) know, nothing went through. I assuming that since the transaction happened over the internet and over the weekend, that the process wasnt accepted yet. I left 2 messages for the PDGA so i hope that everything will be kosher..... if not.....at least i will have a 3 yr. membership.....
thanks again guys for all your help.
now lets get off our computer chairs and get out there and get some plastic in the air!!!!
Dude! Don't cancel. You might get triple points!!

And if you add each of your permanent PDGA membership numbers together you will have the biggest number for the next million years. I think the numbers are up around 42,000 so yours added together will be 15 digits, so like 42 trillion something.

Anyway, if you are willing to forgo all that glory and uniqueness just to get back $100 then call the PDGA office Monday morning. They are generally quite nice. Just don't use my name or they might charge you double. That is double the triple you already paid them.
I've found that the times I use your name in public I tend to get beaten up.
Search member name Addie on DiscgolfersR.us she works for the PDGA and might be able to help you come monday.
you're hosed
They should charge you a CAPS LOCK fee! ;)
Jay Dub getst the best smart-ass reply award for this discussion :)
I did that once too..... and they never charged me twice. They will see the order, and notice three orders ties to one pdga number. They are pretty smart down there, and will notice the back to back to back orders.
I just got off the phone with Keith 2 the PDGA. All is well. Thank you all for your concern and your assistance. now go golfing.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968