www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I just picked up a new Champion Beast today. It's been a long time since I threw a Beast. When it came out it was THE distance driver but there have been several distance drivers released since then, so I was wondering if experienced players still throw their Beast on occasion and what shots do you like to use it for? Just curious.

Tags: beast, champion

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, and it's the only disc in my bag that my dog will drink water from.
Any shot I don't want to much turn or fade. Great disc!
I have a Pro Line Beast that is a rolling tray.
i use mine for short, terrible shots.
Dart Board!
The beast has been in my bag since it came out and I still throw it on a regular basis, I use it mostly for hyzer flips however thrown at slower speeds with less snap I can get it to go fairly straight.
Well, my previous post was my first post on this board. I had heard that it was more civil and enjoyable than the PDGA board. To Lotto, Aaronv,Robby and Fred I would say that this will probably be my last post here. Perhaps you are trying to be funny, but it didn't come off that way.

Lotto said:
i use it for trading to get a better disc.
man....thats awful harsh and touchy....I love the beast but i personally thought the oil comment was pretty funny
I certainly didn't want to offend anyone. Alot of posts have a mix of serious and not serious comments. I think it makes it more fun. I'm sure the PDGA board will love to have you back. Long live the beast!!!
You have to remember that anyone can pick up a disc and start playing, and a lot of these people have no RESPECT for others. There are plenty of people here that are nice and curteous, with only a few spammers and haters.

Stan McDaniel said:
Well, my previous post was my first post on this board. I had heard that it was more civil and enjoyable than the PDGA board. To Lotto, Aaronv,Robby and Fred I would say that this will probably be my last post here. Perhaps you are trying to be funny, but it didn't come off that way.

Lotto said:
No one is gonna offend me. I like to throw discs from more than one manufacturer, that's probably because i am not sponsored. I was directing my question towards people who actually throw the Beast but if the fan-boys want to chime in with smart quips, that's ok too.
Stan I really do not think they were targeting you. There are certain people on here that consistently throw in anti- Discraft, Innova comments back and forth. Look through some other Innova/Discraft related threads and you will find the humor. Terry does a great job moderating this site when he has to, which is not very often as far as off color comments go. There are many great people here just give it a chance.

Stan McDaniel said:

Lotto said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968