www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Im just curious. I am a merchandiser for coca-cola and have dreams to one day be free of a job and play disc golf fulltime. Yeah right......Im a worken man and Ive excepted that, but I would like to hear from some other people.

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am an Audio Engineer in Columbus, OH. I do professional audio, video and lighting for concerts, corporate events and conferences.
i am a full time accounting student, full time father, full time husband, and part time HVAC installer and technician.
I work in a ball golf pro shop to support my disc golf habit
Hmmm... take a guess....give up? Firefighter/Paramedic.
I'm a mattress salesman I play twice a week most weeks.I dream about making a living doing anything related to DG.
stagehand and landscape gardener on a flex schedule.
I install automatic fire sprinkler systems and do some welding and fabrication of random crap on the side. Decorative security gates, furniture, roll cages, watermelon cannons, awnings, candle holders... I'm in the process of building a pin out of nothing but chain. Its half done and weighs 200lbs already.
I am an In School Suspension Teacher.... hoping and praying a Social Studies position opens up one day
The worst day I ever spent subbing was the day I spent doing in school suspnsion.
I bet that made you stop subbing, or at least consider it!
I am an Industrial Designer. Right now, I am designing exhibits for trade shows and other branded environments. The company I work for specializes in "green" designs. My dream is to design something for disc golf someday(bags, discs, apparel, courses, anything and everything.)
i live in mobile alabama and work as a chemical production control room operator. i have a great schedule that allows for off time durring the week to get all my "chores" done so i get more time on the course.

jc
be good
have fun

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968