www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Im just curious. I am a merchandiser for coca-cola and have dreams to one day be free of a job and play disc golf fulltime. Yeah right......Im a worken man and Ive excepted that, but I would like to hear from some other people.

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The worst day I ever spent subbing was the day I spent doing in school suspnsion.
I work as Social Studies at a long term residential treatment facility for very troubled youth.
I think I'm one of the luckest,I made my hobby my career.Aquariums and pond design-maintenence
I bet that made you stop subbing, or at least consider it!
I'm an Accounts Receivable Assistant at a property management company. Slightly boring, but it pays well & the boss is flexible on giving me time off for my son or disc golf tournaments.
well let's see i'm unemployed because Michigan's unemployment rate is horrible, but i soon hope to find a job so i can support my girlfriend and all my disc golf needs.
Lcal truck driver in Spokane, Wa and CDA, Id.
water utility worker in tacoma, wa.,fix water main breaks, install fire hydrants,and all that good stuff
I am a disc jockey and sell fly dye discs at discgolfflymart.com.
i'm a journeyman commercial electrician here in ak.want to start my own business soon so i can combine my job and discgolf into one .until then i will pester my boss to sponser me in as many tournys as i can .i will just wear my companys shirts when i play.and let him pay my entry fee's
I happily find myself in the field of education. In fact, I am in the middle of a phone conference with two other colleges right now, and one of them just asked me a question...gotta go!
I'm a concept artist for a small indie company here in Cary, NC called Fallen Earth LLC. I basically try to get everyone in the office pumped up about our game with digital paintings. If I don't get that reaction.. I'm not doing my job very well.
We're that subsidiary company who got on it's feet by Icarus Studios. The dudes who developed the technology for the game we made. Game just released September 22nd.

Fallen Earth, my first game title!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968